Potsdam Yoga Flow
The studio is small but well equipped, so preregistration is necessary to secure a spot.
Preregister via email: firstname.lastname@example.org 48h in advance of your chosen class using the button below.
New! Live online yoga classes
In response to the national emergency encouraging social distancing caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, online classes will be available upon request using the same “book a class” button typing “online” for the class of your choice. Download the instructions here: Zoom instructions
- Yoga Tune Up® (75 min): $20 drop-in or 5 classes pass for $75
- Yoga Tune Up® Express (45 min): $12 drop-in or 10 classes pass for $100
Cash or check only (no credit cards, sorry).
Yoga Tune Up®
Focused on miofascia release through a series of self-massage movements using Yoga Tune Up(®) therapy balls, we will engage in warm up asana flows to prepare our bodies for the peak pose of the class. Each class will have one particular peak pose goal: shoulder stand, pigeon pose, monkey pose, half-moon pose, bridge pose, camel pose, etc. The whole practice will be dedicated to preparing body and mind towards achieving the maximum benefit of each chosen pose of the class. All levels welcome. Plenty of props will be used to help achieve proper body alignment and safety.
|Yoga Tune Up®||10-11:15 AM & 5:30-6:45 PM||10-11:15 AM & 5:30-6:45 PM||10-11:15 AM & 5:30-6:45 PM||10-11:15 AM & 5:30-6:45 PM||10-11:15 AM|
|Yoga Tune Up® Express||11:30 AM-12:15 PM||11:30 AM-12:15 PM||11:30 AM-12:15 PM||11:30 AM-12:15 PM|
A class designed just for you! $15/20 minutes, $10/each additional 10 minutes thereafter. By appointment only. Please schedule at least one week in advance.
The major difference between a group class and one-on-one yoga is the creation of a tailored practice that addresses your own unique needs and goals. Whether it is improving your balance, strengthening your joints, gain/regain range of motion, lose weight, or recover from injury, just to name a few examples, your session will be designed with your input and just for you. This is why I require booking a week ahead of your appointment. The one-on-one sessions could be arranged to attend remotely via Skype. Remote sessions are prepaid via PayPal.
Canton Yoga Loft (ongoing)
- Yoga for Weight Loss: Fridays 12:00-12:45pm, only $5 drop-in.
- What does yoga have to do with overeating? Experts suspect that yoga may help diminish binge eating by increasing body awareness, so you’re more sensitive to feeling full and less likely to mindlessly stuff yourself. Join Cintia for this express yoga class at lunchtime and you’ll feel the positive effects of establishing a healthy mind-body connection through specific asana and prana flows that are designed to help with your weight loss goals. NOTE: Please grab only a light snack (if needed) before coming to yoga.
- 45-4-5@Lunch Yoga: Fridays 12:00-12:45pm, only $5 drop-in.
- Every Friday at noon, a 45 minute yoga practice to help you digest the workweek and welcome the weekend. Open to all levels, bodies, ages, and abilities. Wear comfortable clothing and enjoy a light snack before class (heavy lunch not recommended), replace your regular lunch hour with forty five minutes of bliss for your body and mind. Leave restored and refreshed. Great for weight management!
- Kripalu Gentle Yoga: Sundays 11:am-12noon. Use class card or $15 drop-in
- Kripalu Gentle yoga is a practice that meets you where you are. It is encouraging and down to earth, reduces pain, releases stress and anxiety, builds physical and emotional resilience, and optimizes your body’s natural healing powers. This slow, gradual yoga gently explores pain-free range of motion to bring you all the benefits of yoga, including poses that shed new light on what is possible in your practice.